Le personnel du CNAO
Dr Marco Rotondi
Education and Training
• November 2022 Specialisation in Radiotherapy (Post-graduate School of Radiotherapy) – University of Milan. Mark: 70/70 cum laude
• October 2017 Degree in Medicine and Surgery – University of Milan. Mark: 106/110
• July 2011 Secondary School Diploma – Scientific studies (ISISS Geymonat – Tradate, VA) Mark: 100/100
• November 2022 – to date Radiotherapist at Clinical Department, National Center of Oncological Hadrotherapy, CNAO Foundation, PAVIA
• October 2022 - November 2022 Resident at University of Milan. Department of Radiotherapy, National Cancer Institute (INT), MILAN Field of interest: Brachytherapy.
• April 2022 - October 2022 Observership period at Temple University, Philadelphia (PA) Fox Chase Cancer Center (FCCC), PHILADEPLHIA (PA) Field of interest: Soft Tissue Sarcoma.
• October 2021 – March 2022 Resident at University of Milan. National Center of Oncological Hadrotherapy (CNAO), PAVIA Field of interest: head and neck neoplasia, CNS neoplasia.
• November 2018 - September 2021 Resident at University of Milan. Department of Radiotherapy, European Institute of Oncology (IEO), MILAN Field of interest: breast neoplasia, thorax neoplasia, haematological neoplasia, genitourinary neoplasia, gynaecological neoplasia; brachytherapy, stereotaxic, radiosurgery.